Policies coming out of the USAF's C4 and infrastructure capabilities office are "critical" to addressing unwieldy U.S. military SATCOMs procurement says Philip Harlow, XTAR president and COO
read more »
XTAR president & CEO Philip Harlow discusses the airborne ISR market, demand for X-band services and more
read more »
More News »
MilSatCom Middle East
MilSatCom Asia Pacific
More Events »
TWO SATELLITES - ONE MISSION
The combined capabilities of XTAR-LANT & XTAR-EUR include:
- CONUS, Europe, Middle East, Africa, South America, & the Indian Ocean coverage.
- Beam cross-connection.
- Interoperable with legacy and all current X-band terminals.
- Fifteen plus-year fuel life.
- Supports higher data rates with existing X-band terminals.
- Covered under Status of Forces Agreements.
- Redundant and secure space and ground segments for assured access.
- Multiple transponders can be routed through a single beam.
- Steerable high-power beams with near real-time response — minutes from receipt of request, or seconds using pre-planned positions.
- Dual polarization provides for flexibility and increased capacity over the area of interest.
- Uses NSA approved encrypted command links.
© 2013 XTAR, LLC. All Rights Reserved.